Platinum Service Fork & Shock
Ross Cycles Caterham
This is our premier mountain bike service for Full Suspension bikes and we recommended it if you ride your MTB hard, race it or just want it to perform at it it's very best again.
This PLATINUM includes a full FORK & SHOCK SERVICE and turnaround time can vary between 1-3 weeks
- Seat post removed, cleaned and re-fitted and tightened to recommended torque
- Wheels trued
- Tyres checked and inflated correctly (replaced if required)
- Brakes checked (new pads fitted if required)
- Gears checked/re-aligned
- Cranks checked and correctly tightened to recommended torque
- Headset and handlebar assembly checked and correctly tightened to recommended torque
- Complete drive system removed including pedals, chain-set bottom bracket, chain, cassette and both derailleurs. All cleaned and refitted or replaced if worn
- Drivetrain removed and degreased washed, greased and refitted
- Bottom bracket removed degreased, washed, greased and refitted
- Bike fully stripped down to the bare frame. Frame wiped down/checked for damage/cracks
- Wheel hubs stripped down and re-greased
- Headset removed and greased
- FULL FORK SERVICE
- FULL SHOCK SERVICE
On the day of the service we ask to have your bike in the shop no later than 11am. We will strive to get your bike serviced by the due date or time discussed.
We would ask you to bring your bike in a relatively clean state. Extra cleaning of bikes will be charged.
Any worn/broken parts will be disposed of unless otherwise requested.
We ask you to collect your bike within a week of it being serviced or repaired. We reserve the right to charge for storage if bikes are not collected within a reasonable time.